The latest Genesys Framework iteration is available to our group of preview code ninjas! We thank you for taking a look at our take on framework reusability.
Summary of work items resolved in this iteration are:
· Genesys Framework Quick-Start now supports claims-based bearer-token authorization.
· Genesys Framework Quick-Start for WPF and Universal color theming reduced to 4 main colors and Light/Dark theme, and all controls reference the appropriate Brush.
· Genesys Framework Extensions and Foundation on GitHub no longer references missing file.
· Genesys Framework Quick-Start on GitHub no longer references SCC.
· Genesys Framework Foundation reference to System.Runtime.Serialization.Json had a HintPath that was not available on some machines. Removed the HintPath node.
· Removed excess packaged files on GitHub repos, GetFramework.com downloads and VisualStudioMarketplace.com, and the Visual Studio Gallery.
· Removed Roslyn compiler references from Quick-Start for MVC and Web API, due to cross-machine problems experienced by our community code ninjas. You may re-add Roslyn after download, or refrain from using C#6 features directly in a CSHTML file.
We thank you for taking a look at our framework of code reuse solutions!
- Dev Team
Other sites of interest...
Genesys Framework Home: http://getframework.com/
Genesys Framework Docs: http://docs.getframework.com/
Genesys in Visual Studio: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Profile/genesys%20source/extensions/
Genesys on GitHub: http://www.github.com/GenesysSource/
Sprint work items (last release): http://test.getframework.com/Sprint-Work-Items/
Sprint test results (last release: http://test.getframework.com/Sprint-Test-Results/
All Genesys software, services and source code provided, including the Genesys Framework, are currently in limited Preview, as outlined in our preview disclaimer notice available on http://www.GetFramework.com.