The latest Genesys Source Framework iteration is available to our group of preview code ninjas. We thank you for taking a look at our take on framework reusability.
Summary of code changes in this iteration are:
· Branding finalized and applied to all content, downloads, docs, etc.
· Migrating GAC dependencies to lib\, to allow consistency across development machines and CICD.
· Visual Studio 2017 now supported.
· SQL Express now supported, look for App_Data\FrameworkData.mdb.
· SSDT now setup to publish to SQL Server and SQL Express
o SQL Express Local: Framework.Database\Publish\PublishToLocal.publish.xaml
o SQL Server Dev: Framework.Database\Publish\PublishToDev.publish.xaml
o SQL Server Prod: Framework.Database\Publish\Production\PublishToProd.publish.xaml
· .NET Core .xproj migrated to .csproj project files.
· Release Notes: http://bit.ly/2u1A9iv
We thank you for taking a look at our business object reusability framework.
- Genesys Source Dev Team
Other sites of interest...
Genesys Source Framework: http://www.genesysframework.com
Reference Docs: http://docs.genesyssource.com/referemce/Genesys-Framework
Genesys Source on GitHub: http://www.github.com/GenesysSource
Genesys Source in Visual Studio: http://bit.ly/2mHpFkf
All Genesys software, services and source code provided, including the Genesys Source Framework, are currently in limited Preview, as outlined in our preview disclaimer notice available on http://www.GenesysFramework.com.